Wealth Management & Consulting Services for Athletes, Sports Leagues, Coaches, & Agents
Meet The Team:
Chief Executive Officer and Founder
- Father of children that play soccer collegiately at Indiana University and professionally in the Major League Soccer
- Designs and implements both financial and tax-advantaged plans for professional athletes
- Current Division I Men’s Strength Coach.
- Former professional athlete in the MLS for 11 seasons winning two MLS Cups
- Former Division I Men’s Assistant Soccer Coach
- MAC Hermann Trophy award winner given to the top soccer player in the country and named First Team All-American/Big Ten.
Brendan M. Skinner
Analyst and Relationship Manager
- Experience working in talent representation for professional athletes at Roc Nation Sports
- Graduate from the University of Michigan where he majored in Sport Management and was a student assistant for the Michigan Football team for 3 seasons
Wealth Management Advisor
- Wealth management advisor with experience working with professional athletes
Director of Family Office Services
- Wealth Strategist and Tax Strategist providing estate planning for professional athletes
Charles E. Brueggemann
Chief of Staff and Transition Coach
- Certified life/transition coach that works with professional and collegiate athletes and coaches
- Assists collegiate coaches in their quest to transition and represents them during the negotiation of their contracts
- Consults with collegiate athletic departments
- Former NCAA Director of Athletics, employee of the St. Louis football Cardinals, and game day statistician for the NFL
Andrew R. Greene
Director of Strategic Insights
- Experience in competitive intelligence, data analytics, and business valuation
- Former captain of Saint Louis University Ice Hockey team
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
- Prepares tax returns and provides tax advice for professional athletes
- Instructed educational courses focused on financial literacy and accounting for undergraduate and master’s level college student-athletes
- Provided executive coaching to the Gateway Grizzlies Baseball front office and team on sports management, financial planning, and accounting
- Worked with the Commissioner of the Frontier Baseball League on strategic expansion, financial sustainability, and marketing/communications initiatives.
- Served on the Board of Directors for the St. Louis Sports Commission
Monette L. Lawrence
Retirement Plan Advisor (401(k), 403(b) & Defined Benefit)
- Manages retirement plan designs and investment fund options for organizations
- Educates retirement plan participants and leads trustee meetings for all plans
Are you ready to up your game with Archford Sports’ wealth management, tax, and consulting services?
Let’s take it to the next level.