Client Service Associate
Would you like to go to work for an award-winning firm?
The Archford family of companies has been recognized by “Financial Planning Magazine”, “The Wall Street Journal”, “Financial Times” and named as an Inc. 5000 company. Their Retirement Services Division has been named by “Financial Times” and the “National Association of Plan Advisors” in the Top 100.
We are looking for game changers that set high expectations of themselves and are corroborative in nature. Archford has been recognized by “Small Business Monthly” as a Future 50 Company and Winning Workplace in St. Louis.
Archford Capital Strategies, LLC is seeking a dynamic individual with a diverse set of skills to fill the Client Service Associate role. They will be assisting Archford, a growing firm with multiple locations (currently Edwardsville, Swansea, and meeting rooms in St. Louis). Archford’s service lines currently include Wealth Management, Accounting, Business Consulting, Retirement Plans, and Philanthropy.
The Client Service Associate role is responsible for the proactive management of their client relationships and providing exceptional customer service. They are also responsible for analyzing and resolving client questions and concerns to the satisfaction of the client. They will manage all client account paperwork, funds transfers, and following Archford procedures. They will also assist with prospective client proposals, flow charts and reports. Administrative duties include drafting client letters, data entry, and answering phones. They will work closely with a Relationship Manager, other Client Service Associates and other team members to deliver exceptional client service.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years of financial administrative experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong client service & team mentality
- Well organized, strong time management and critical thinking skills
- Motived by helping clients, team members, and the community
- Be willing to continuously learn and help others grow
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all professionals- CPAs, attorneys, and charities our clients work with
- Aptitude to understand client concerns, questions, and problems then identify appropriate solutions
- Knowledge of Pershing/NetX360 and TD Ameritrade/VEO
- Salesforce/CRM system
- Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Outlook
Salary plus bonus plan will be commensurate of experience and net revenue managed. This position is full-time. As for remote work, we will consider a hybrid model but must reside in the Metro East area. Please send resume to Chuck Brueggemann, email@example.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Archford is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.