Client Service Associate
Would you like to go to work for an award-winning firm?
We are seeking a Client Service Associate to join our growing team!
The Archford family of companies has been recognized by “Financial Planning Magazine”, “The Wall Street Journal”, “Financial Times” and named as an Inc. 5000 company. Their Retirement Services Division has been named by “Financial Times” and the “National Association of Plan Advisors” in the Top 100.
We are looking for game changers that set high expectations of themselves and are corroborative in nature. Archford has been recognized by “Small Business Monthly” as a Future 50 Company and Winning Workplace in St. Louis.
Archford Capital Strategies, LLC is seeking a dynamic individual with a diverse set of skills to fill the Client Service Associate role. They will be assisting Archford, a growing firm with multiple locations (currently Edwardsville, Swansea, and meeting rooms in St. Louis). Archford’s service lines currently include Wealth Management, Accounting, Business Consulting, Retirement Plans, and Philanthropy.
The Client Service Associate (CSA) supports assigned Relationship Manager(s) with
administrative tasks, exceptional client communications, reporting and company initiatives. Provide accurate and prompt responses. Build strong relationships with team members and clients. Work individually as well as a team to ensure all client needs are met.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules, process, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
Download PDF of Job Description
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Archford is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Are you interested in joining the Archford Family?
Fill out the contact form below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.