Would you like to go to work for an award-winning firm?
We are seeking a Relationship Manager to join our growing team!
The Archford family of companies has been recognized by “Financial Planning Magazine”, “The Wall Street Journal”, “Financial Times” and names as an Inc. 5000 company. Their Retirement Services Division has been named by “Financial Times” and the “National Association of Plan Advisors” in the Top 100.
We are looking for game changers that set high expectations of themselves. Archford has been recognized by “Small Business Monthly” as a Future 50 Company & Winning Workplace in St. Louis.
Archford Capital Strategies, LLC is seeking a dynamic individual with a diverse set of skills to fill the Relationship Manager role. They will be assisting Archford, a growing firm with multiple locations (currently Edwardsville, Swansea, and meeting rooms in St. Louis). Archford’s service lines currently include Wealth Management, Accounting, Business Consulting, Retirement Plans, and Philanthropy.
The Relationship Manager role is responsible for the proactive management of their clients relationships, formulating and implementing advice. You will work closely with a Client Service Associate, actively participate in Archford’s Investment Policy Committee, strategize with Tax Managers, and other team members to deliver exceptional client service.
Expected to convert prospective clients generated for you along with developing new client relationships.
Salary plus bonus plan will be commensurate of experience and net revenue managed. This position is full time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 10+ years of financial or tax advisory experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Certified Financial Planner or Series 65 or pass Series 65 within first 45 days
- Strong client service & team mentality
- Motived by helping clients, team members, and the community
- Be willing to continuously learn and help others grow
- Experience with individual and business clients
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all professionals- CPAs, attorneys, and charities our clients work with
- Aptitude to understand client concerns, questions, and problems then identify appropriate solutions
- Knowledge of Pershing/NetX360 and TD Ameritrade/VEO
- Salesforce/CRM system
- Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Outlook
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Archford is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Are you interested in joining the Archford Family?
Fill out the contact form below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.