Senior Tax Accountant
Would you like to go to work for an award-winning firm?
We are seeking a Senior Tax Accountant to join our growing team!
The Archford family of companies has been recognized by “Financial Planning Magazine”, “The Wall Street Journal”, “Financial Times” and named as an Inc. 5000 company. Their Retirement Services Division has been named by “Financial Times” and the “National Association of Plan Advisors” in the Top 100.
We are looking for game changers that set high expectations of themselves and are corroborative in nature. Archford has been recognized by “Small Business Monthly” as a Future 50 Company and Winning Workplace in St. Louis.
Archford Accounting, LLC is seeking a dynamic individual with a diverse set of skills to fill the Senior Tax Accountant role. They will be assisting Archford Accounting, a growing firm with multiple locations (currently Edwardsville, Swansea, and meeting rooms in St. Louis). Archford’s service lines currently include Wealth Management, Accounting, Business Consulting, Retirement Plans, and Philanthropy.
The tax senior assists with preparation of complex tax filings and reporting including but not limited to 1040’s, 1120’s, 1120S’s, 1065’s, 1041’s, and 990’s. Additionally, the tax senior will mentor members of the tax team to exceed client expectations and strive for quality, timely service within budgets. The tax senior will assist with solutions to tax issues, staying informed of changes in tax legislation. The tax senior will work with Archford Wealth Advisors to coordinate tax saving strategies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Archford is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Are you interested in joining the Archford Family?
Fill out the contact form below or send your resume to email@example.com.