Invest in Your Professional Future
At Archford, we provide college students with hands-on, invaluable experience they cannot receive in a classroom setting. As an Archford Scholar, they will get the unique opportunity to work alongside leaders in the financial and accounting industry. Our goal is to help set them up for lifelong success in their professional careers and future endeavors. In fact, some Archford Scholars are now full-time employees at Archford.
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, allowing them to learn about the many different aspects of the wealth management industry and assist with other special projects, including:
- Provide day to day trading desk and portfolio management operational oversight and support;
- Adapt investment activities to industry best practices and to meet regulatory requirements;
- Coordinate implementations for new products;
- Day to day investment operations oversight and risk mitigation;
- Observe and assist in issue resolution;
- Assist with investment initiative-related deliverables;
- Assist with documentation of processes;
- Assist in Fixed Income’s Disaster Recovery efforts and deliverables;
- Assist with marketing and business development projects as needed.
Qualifications to be an Archford Scholar:
Education & Experience:
A background in business, finance or accounting is a plus; an interest in financial services is a requirement.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A willingness to learn and ask questions is essential;
- Detail oriented, organized and should possess strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems and manage deadlines;
- Positive attitude, team player, and willingness to take on new challenges when presented with opportunities;
- Observe and assist in issue resolution.
Are you interested in becoming an Archford Scholar?
Fill out the contact form below and attach your resume.